Amazon B2B Payment Jobs, Are you ready to take your career to the next level with one of the world’s biggest e-commerce giants? Amazon in taxes is seeking a highly motivated and talented Account Manager to join its B2B Payment team in Austin Warehouse. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and expanding relationships with Amazon’s B2B payment clients, ensuring their satisfaction and driving revenue growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and be part of a team that is revolutionizing the way businesses make and receive payments. With Amazon’s cutting-edge technology and vast resources, you’ll have everything you need to succeed and make a significant impact.
The B2B Payment item support group endeavors to give Venture level eInvoicing Record The executives for our clients. In order to support providing a best-in-class B2B invoicing and payment experience, you will manage customer relationships in this position.
What is Amazon B2B Jobs?
The employment opportunities offered by Amazon’s Business-to-Business (B2B) division are referred to as “Amazon B2B jobs.” Instead of focusing on individual customers, this division focuses on providing services and solutions to other businesses. Working on products like Amazon Business, a marketplace made just for businesses, or payment solutions for B2B customers are two examples of Amazon B2B jobs.
Account managers who manage and expand relationships with B2B payment clients, product managers who oversee the creation and implementation of new B2B products and services, and sales representatives who work to acquire new B2B customers and increase revenue are all examples of Amazon B2B jobs.
For people who want to work with businesses and help them succeed, working in Amazon’s B2B division can be an exciting and challenging opportunity. Employees in these positions have the chance to have a significant impact on the B2B sector and contribute to the company’s overall success thanks to Amazon’s extensive resources and cutting-edge technology.
Amazon B2B Payment Jobs Announcement Details
Amazon is looking for candidates who are devoted to serving customers, excel in customer service, and are able to dig deep to find solutions to complex, multifaceted issues.
|Amazon Payments, Inc.
The ability to balance strategic proactive account management with reactive inbound escalations, manage senior-level relationships with customer contacts, communicate with internal leadership, and create scalable processes for new workstreams are necessary for success in this position.
Here some are Key Responsibilities for amazon b2b jobs in Taxes:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customer administrators by becoming their trusted advisor and sole point of contact for any payment issues, questions, requests, escalations, or concerns. This will be achieved through regular communication touch points, issue prevention, and management of issue resolution.
- Collaborate with other Amazon teams to coordinate problem resolution and ensure that customers have an issue-free payment experience. Analyze technical integrations and invoice data and effectively communicate issues and resolution paths to both technical and non-technical internal and external contacts.
- Proactively provide feedback to the product and engineering teams to support or improve the customer experience. Create standardized operating procedures to scale and standardize resolution paths and team efficiencies.
- Track customer issues and resolution criteria for reporting purposes using standardized CRM tools. Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while adhering to centralized resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contribute to a positive team environment by proactively assisting team members in meeting and exceeding team SLAs, quality standards, and goals. Previous experience in account management, sales, or business development is a plus, as is previous experience in accounts payable or receivable.
Qualification and Experience
Following are the requirements is necessary to join amazon b2b team:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of proven professional experience in an external-facing account management, partner management or related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience presenting to senior level leadership
- 2+ years working with Microsoft Excel and data analysis
Hiring Process in Amazon
To apply for an Amazon B2B Payment Account Manager job, follow these steps:
- Visit the Amazon Jobs website and search for “B2B Payment Account Manager” positions.
- Review the job description and requirements to ensure you meet the qualifications and have the necessary experience.
- Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the prompts to create an account on the Amazon Jobs website or log in to an existing account.
- Complete the application form by filling in your personal information, work experience, and education.
- Upload your resume and any other required documents, such as a cover letter or references.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from Amazon’s recruiting team.
It is essential to tailor your resume and cover letter to the particular position for which you are applying and to emphasize relevant experience and skills. If you don’t hear back from the recruiting team within a few weeks, be sure to let them know that you’re still interested in the position. Have fun!
What is Amazon B2B Payment Jobs Salary?
The location, experience, and qualifications of an Amazon B2B Payment Account Manager all play a role in determining the salary. In the United States, an Amazon Account Manager can expect to earn anywhere from $51,000 to $140,000 per year, according to Glassdoor. However, salaries may vary based on individual circumstances, and this is only an estimate.
In addition to a base salary, Amazon provides its employees with a variety of benefits, such as retirement plans, paid time off, healthcare, and discounts. You might also be eligible for bonuses and other performance-based incentives as an Amazon B2B Payment Account Manager.
It is essential to keep in mind that benefits and salaries are subject to change over time; consequently, it is always a smart idea to conduct research on the most recent information and negotiate your compensation package with your employer.
Latest Amazon Jobs In Taxes: