Amazon Per Diem Staff Pharmacist Jobs, If you are looking for part time jobs in pharmacy then amazon hiring Per Diem Staff Pharmacist. Work part time At Amazon, the Per Diem Staff Pharmacist’s job is to provide customers with prompt, accurate, and efficient pharmacy services.
The pharmacist’s job is to ensure that patients receive safe and effective pharmaceutical care in accordance with the facility’s standards of practice.
The candidates will contribute to the formulation, implementation, and upkeep of the operational and clinical policies and procedures of the pharmacy department.
Customers can purchase prescription, over-the-counter, and medical supplies through Amazon.com’s Amazon Pharmacy online pharmacy service.
Customers can buy medications from Amazon Pharmacy or from their neighborhood pharmacy. Customers can compare prices and search for medications.
Additionally, customers may be eligible for medication discounts. Medication and medical supplies can also be delivered to your home by Amazon Pharmacy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Following are the important responsibilities for amazon jobs as Per Diem Staff Pharmacist:
- In accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and standards, provide direct patient care services.
- Orders for medication should be fulfilled promptly and accurately.
- Keep your pharmacy license in good standing in the state where you work.
- Check patient profiles for drug-disease state interactions, allergies, therapy duplication, and other possible issues.
- Discuss drug therapy and other clinical issues with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
- Meet with interdisciplinary teams and pharmacists.
- In all aspects of treatment, maintain patient confidentiality.
- As required by law, regulations, and standards, keep records and reports.
- Complete assigned administrative tasks like ordering and stocking medications, keeping track of inventory, and more.
- Keep your workplace clean and safe.
- Engage in professional development and continuing education activities.
Requirements For Pharmacist job
Candidates must hold a valid pharmacy practice license in the state or jurisdiction where they want to work. In addition, they should be familiar with the most recent laws and regulations pertaining to pharmacy practice and have at least two years of experience working in a clinical or hospital pharmacy setting.
Additionally, applicants should be committed to providing high-quality patient care and have excellent communication skills.
Following qualification is required for that amazon work:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, also known as Pharm. D. degree
- In the state of Washington, I have an active and unrestricted pharmacy licence.
- Understanding of pharmacy laws as well as federal and state regulations governing patient care
- Interpersonal communication skills that are second to none, including written and verbal communication
- Collaborative; capable of working as a team member
- Capability to keep detailed and accurate records
- Not listed on the DEA’s Excluded Parties List
The employer benefits from per diem staff pharmacist positions by providing additional staffing support during peak demand periods, such as holidays and busy seasons. They also offer a low-cost method for filling a specific position on the pharmacy team, like a specialist in medication therapy management or patient education.
Per diem employees, on the other hand, can be a valuable source of seasoned professional expertise to supplement permanent staff, allowing them to concentrate on core responsibilities and provide better patient care. Last but not least, per diem staff members may offer students or recent graduates a one-of-a-kind chance to broaden their professional network and acquire valuable work experience.
Amazon Pharmacist Salary
The location and employer of a per diem staff pharmacist can have an impact on how much they are paid. The average hourly wage for a per diem staff pharmacist is $58.90, according to PayScale.
How To Apply?
Amazon hire per diem pharmacist, if you meet the above criteria then you can apply by following process:
- Visit Amazon’s careers page.
- Select the ‘Pharmacy’ category under the ‘Healthcare & Science’ section.
- Select ‘Per Diem Staff Pharmacist’ from the list of available positions.
- Read the job description and qualifications carefully.
- Create a profile and upload your resume.
- Fill out the online application form and submit your application.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted via email or phone.
- Ace the interview and Amazon will extend you an offer of employment.
- You can apply direct by click here.
Note: This is not a remote or work from home position. You must be licensed in the state of Washington and willing to commute to our facility as needed.
How to work at amazon pharmacy?
In order to work at Amazon Pharmacy, you must first have a valid pharmacy license from the state in which you want to practice.
You can apply for a job at Amazon Pharmacy by looking for openings on their website once you have the license.
Upload your resume and cover letter to an online application once you’ve found a position that interests you. The hiring manager will get in touch with you to learn more about the job opening if you are selected for an interview.
How much does an amazon pharmacist make?
Due to the fact that pharmacist salaries vary based on location and experience, it is difficult to provide an exact figure.
However, according to Glassdoor, the annual median salary for a pharmacist in the United States is $128,098.
About Us: We started Amzjob because we wanted to help people find advertise about amazon work. Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive and up-to-date information about amazon hiring so that people can make informed decisions about their careers.
Latest Amazon Part Time Jobs: