At the Amazon Fulfillment Center (FC), employees receive medical assistance and health services from the Onsite Medical Representative Jobs Welders (OMR). The Amazon Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) team strives to provide settings, tools, and resources that encourage employees to actively manage their health and wellness and enable safe, effective, and healthy behaviors.
Amazon is looking for medical representatives to work on-site! If you’re looking for a way to break into the medical field, and want to join amazon fulfilment center this is a fantastic opportunity. The job will involve providing employees and their families with medical assistance.
What Is Onsite Medical Representative?
A pharmaceutical salesperson who calls on physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote and sell their products is known as a medical representative.
In addition, it is their duty to inform these professionals about the products they are selling and to stay informed about new products and developments in their field.
Over 1,000 people work as medical representatives at Amazon, making it one of the largest employers.
Responsibilities for OMR Jobs
Some are the important responsibilities for Onsite Medical Representative amazon Jobs are mentioned below:
- Provide triage, first aid, and/or referrals to other medical professionals if necessary.
- Through increased awareness, education, and proactive participation, the AA injury risk can be decreased.
- Keep all documentation of AA care.
- Create a first aid care plan for AAs who have been injured, focusing on how to get better and giving them instructions for how to take care of themselves as needed.
- Facilitate and maintain the procedures for associates who have been injured on the job for workers’ compensation and return to work.
- Make shift reports and daily activity logs.
- Coach on observed at-risk work habits by spending a significant amount of time on the warehouse floor interacting with AAs and managers.
- Keep things tidy and in order in your surroundings.
- Maintain an appropriate stock of medical supplies by keeping an eye on it.
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc tasks as directed.
- willing to receive training to instruct first aid, CPR, and AED certification classes.
- Work a variety of shifts, some of which may be on weekends, nights, or days.
- proficient communication
- Be professional at all times.
- ability to effectively manage time and multitask.
- Accept and thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Follow the rules, policies, and instructions.
- Keep your cool and lead the site’s response to emergencies.
Qualification Requirements For WHS Amazon Warehouse Jobs
Here is the basic and preferred qualification for WHS warehouse jobs:
- Candidates must have a High school or equivalent diploma
- Applicants Must have a valid card evidencing successful completion of first aid, CPR, and AED course from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
Must have ONE of the following listed below:
- Valid Provincial Primary Care Paramedic Certification from the Ministry of Health OR the Canadian Organization of Paramedic Regulators;
- Current valid Emergency Medical Technician Basic Certification from the Department of Health OR the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT);
- In the last three years, six months job experience as a Military Medical Technician (Canada), Combat Medic (USA), Field Medic (USA), Healthcare Specialist (USA), Hospital Corpsman (USN), Aerospace Medical Service Technician (USAF);
- In the last three years, six months job experience in a care provider role AND a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution in -Exercise Sciences -Exercise Physiology -Health Sciences -Kinesiology
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross certified to teach first aid, CPR, and AED training
- Microsoft Office proficiency Experience with an industrial wellness programme
- a strong desire to promote health and wellness
- Coaching experience in body mechanics Experience managing musculoskeletal disorders
- Ergonomics knowledge
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations Knowledge of Worker’s Compensation
- capable of keeping digital records
How to Apply?
In order to become an onsite medical representative at Amazon, there are a few steps that need to be followed.
- First, interested individuals must fill out an application which can be found on Amazon’s website.
- Once the application has been submitted, a resume and cover letter should be sent to the company.
- After being reviewed, candidates will be contacted for an interview. The interview process is conducted by a panel of representatives from Amazon.
- At this provided link you can apply easily after signup on amazon https://hiring.amazon.com
Are Onsite medical reps share their experiences working at Amazon?
Medical representatives on-site talk about their time working for Amazon. It is not a secret that Amazon is one of the world’s most successful businesses. But how does working for them feel? To find out, we talked to some onsite medical representatives.
They were generally complimentary of the business. They thought that Amazon was a great place to work because of the benefits it offered and the supportive atmosphere.
Are tips for landing an onsite medical representative Amazon Job?
You can increase your chances of getting a job at Amazon as an onsite medical representative by doing a few key things.
- Check out the company and its policies thoroughly first.
- Make a list of questions you want to ask during your interview next.
- Last but not least, dress appropriately and arrive early for your interview.
You will improve your chances of getting the job and leave an excellent impression on Amazon interviewers if you follow these straightforward instructions.
About Us: We started Amzjob because we wanted to help people find advertise about amazon work. Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive and up-to-date information about amazon hiring so that people can make informed decisions about their careers.
Latest Amazon Warehouse Fulfilment center jobs: