Are you a skilled Maintenance Manager looking for an exciting WFH opportunity? Join Amazon’s team in California as a Senior Maintenance Manager and play a critical role in ensuring the smooth operation of their facilities.
This challenging position offers an opportunity to showcase your leadership skills, technical expertise, and passion for maintenance management. Amazonjobs provides the perfect platform for you to take your career to new heights. Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
If you’re ready to take your maintenance management career to the next level, read on to learn more about this exciting remote position at Amazon.
Amazon Senior Maintenance Manager Job Description
As a Senior Maintenance Manager at Amazon, you will be responsible for managing the maintenance operations of the company’s facilities in California.
|Amazon.com Services LLC
Your primary objective will be to guarantee that all equipment, systems, and infrastructure are in optimal working condition to support the company’s operations and deliver exceptional customer service.
This role requires a strong background in maintenance management, exceptional leadership skills, and a deep understanding of facility maintenance best practices.
Salary: A Manager Amazon Maintenance in your area makes on average $30 per hour, or $0.23 (1%) more than the national average hourly salary of $29.88.
Oversee Maintenance Operations: Lead a team of maintenance technicians and engineers, ensuring efficient and effective maintenance operations across Amazon’s California facilities.
Develop and implement maintenance strategies, preventive maintenance programs, and equipment reliability improvement initiatives.
Equipment and Asset Management: Manage the lifecycle of equipment, including installation, maintenance, and decommissioning.
Develop asset management plans, conduct regular inspections, and ensure proper documentation of equipment performance and maintenance activities.
Budgeting and Resource Allocation: Develop and manage the maintenance department’s budget, including forecasting, cost control, and resource allocation. Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize maintenance projects and optimize resource utilization.
Safety and Compliance: Ensure compliance with safety regulations and Amazon’s standards across maintenance operations.
Implement safety policies, conduct risk assessments, and promote a culture of safety awareness among the maintenance team.
Performance Monitoring and Reporting: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure maintenance performance and identify areas for improvement.
Generate reports, analyze data, and present insights to management, highlighting achievements and recommending corrective actions.
Qualifications and Requirements
To be successful in this role, Amazon is seeking candidates who possess the following qualifications and requirements:
- Experience: A minimum of 7 years of experience in maintenance management, preferably in a large-scale industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Leadership Skills: Proven track record of successfully leading and developing high-performing maintenance teams.
- Technical Expertise: Strong knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and HVAC systems. Familiarity with automated systems and maintenance software is a plus.
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to analyze complex data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to improve maintenance operations.
- Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors.
- Certifications: Relevant certifications in maintenance management, such as Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP), are highly desirable.
How to Apply? Amazon Hiring
If you are ready to take on the challenge of being a Senior Maintenance Manager at Amazon, visit the official Amazon Jobs website OR submit your application online click below apply button.
Be sure to include a detailed resume highlighting your relevant experience and achievements.
Latest Related Amazon Remote Jobs: